365 Photo Project - Everything September


The first thing you may notice about 'Everything September' is a number of missing posts from the last few days of the month. Unfortunately due to an untimely operative procedure, nothing major thankfully, this was enough to knock me out of a commission for a few days and blow my chances of getting a photo for every day of this year. I will not let this stop my enthusiasm for this blog and will continue hopefully uninterrupted through the rest of the year.

Looking back at these photos I am thankful that there was a number of events going on in the area that allowed me to explore my photography skills, but even without those events Boston is a great city to get out and explore and find something of interest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5