13/365 Photo Project - Asta

Asta

With a busy day of non-stop work and the bad weather continuing I had to resolve to finding the subject for today indoors and luckily one of our cats was indifferent to posing for this shot.

I moved the cat stand to be under the overhead light in the hall and shot in 'Kids and Pet' mode on my P&S, no post processing needed. Despite my best efforts to gain her attention she was more interested in a dust bunny floating by that I disturbed by moving the cat stand. Taken with the Canon PowerShot SX230HS which I think did a great job in this low light, hand held situation, there's no blurriness and I particularly like the sharpness of her eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photography Project - Handlebars 2022

Fishermen Returning Home - Second Watercolor Painting

Earth and Crab Nebula, Acrylic 5x5